Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Someone Else's Girl

i see you everyday,
in his arms
the more i see you
the more i wish
that it's me holding on to you

i know i'm not supposed to yearn for you
cos you are someone else's girl
but i can't help it
these feelings keep growing inside of me

feeling of love and lust
which makes me come back to you,
every time i try to move on

when i see you quarreling
it gives me hope
that someday you'll leave him
and come to me

then you'll be my girl,
in my arms
but all that is just hope
as you are still
someone else's girl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow wow!!!..man i never u knew u wrote poems...anyways nice stuff!!..i loved every single word of it! well done!

veronken said...

Ado i like this poem because last year someone wrote an advanced version of something this and succeeded in seducing MY girl.. Maybe like that bugger on day you'll be able to use this poem to your benefit!!

Unknown said...

good one man. :( i know how u feel. the opp gender tho.

Anonymous said...

ado machan this is a nice poem,

Princess said...

jus 1 word.,.,awsmm.,.thz is reelyy gudd.,.,