Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Against the World

you came to me
when my life
was in ruins
i had lost all hope

your love guided me
through the troubled times
kept my sanity
from eluding me

but look what's happened
where's that love
which gave me hope
of a silver lining

i know it's not gone
because i feel it
it's just buried
by the circumstances

i try to sleep away the pain
i try to cry out the sadness
nothing helps nothing works
your love is the only cure

i want you now
more than ever
i feel so alone
in the midst of this mess

i don't want you to be mad
i don't want to fight
come on lets works this out
it's you and me against the world

2 comments:

Natali said...

Absolutely love the idea .... if you can write like this how gud will u be when it comes to real love??

Andreas84 said...

its a very nice poem.. very deep indeed.. are you a famous poet where you live??