Pages

Friday, February 9, 2007

Regrets of a Player

used to think that it was cool,
to play around with women
ignoring their emotions,
running purely after lust

the more i did,
the better it was
that's what i used to think

in some i felt pure love
which my lifestyle didn't let me pursue

sex,drugs and partying
this is how my life's been
all of that feels like a waste now
as i regret what i've done with my life

gone are the people who used to be with me
during my so called 'glorious' years
after all, the bees hang around
only till the honey is there

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chamal...

dude..ur poems r down right awesome!!
keep up da good work!!

xoxoxoxo
vamp queen

veronken said...

Hutho.. Moko ubata wela thiyenne?? These poems of emotions reveal the thruth.. I never knew you were into sex and drugs.. and then again i wonder why the call you MAL rathnayake.. maybe its for real?
nice crazy poen though!!